Kickstarter has quickly become the place for creators of all kinds to post their projects to fans will to pledge money to see them come alive. What was once an indie filled platform is now home to numerous big name companies from various genres and mediums. The creators of Mega Man and Castlevania among other gaming titans have gone to see their projects funded in mere hours. Now, Frame6 hoping to do something similar with the Crysis franchise through a new board game.
Crysis Analogue Edition is a true to form board game featuring the world of Crysis. Gamers will be able to play with up to 8 friends, build up their super soldier, complete with Nanosuit, and features the following:
• Use the Nanosuit modes to become stronger, increase your defense or sneak past your opponents
• Equip your team with complementary gear for long range, short range, offense or defense
• Make use of the customizable obstacles for cover and ambushes
• Freely mix your hand deck with maneuver and tactics cards to lay down your strategy
• Unlock powerful team bonuses to deliver a deadly blow to your enemy team
The project is live on Kickstater, where you can see all the details and rewards you can get. It’s currently sitting at $20,000 so far, with a goal of just under $95,000.