Brrrainz, the upcoming zombie apocalypse game from developers Yeti Culture, has gotten a new Kickstarter campaign in order to raise the funds necessary to complete the games production before its release date later this year. You can watch the trailer for the game below.
Brrrainz, which was Greenlit on Steam not too long ago, is set to come with several unique features, including:
- A Zombie Game From The Zombie’s Perspective: Finally a game that focuses on the real hero of the genre, The Zombie.
- The Joys Of Destruction: See how much chaos you can cause and get rewarded for it
- The Needs Of The Many: Gameplay that focuses on your horde of zombies rather than the individual. Tear through levels as a group or give zombies commands to take down your enemies.
- You Guys Are Just Freaks: Collect zombies with special attacks that give your horde new ways to fight.
- Unique Control System : A simple mix of action and strategy.
- Even The Undead Can Evolve : Collect DNA points along your journey and upgrade your army of undead.
- This Game Ain’t Big Enough For The Both Of Us : 10 unique bosses inspired by famous zombie hunters and pop culture icons.
- Oh The Good Old Days : Featuring a fun art style and setting loosely inspired by the 60s and 70s.
- How Many Zombies Does It Take to Screw In a Lightbulb? : A lighthearted story filled with humor and pop culture references.
Describing the game, the Montreal, Canada based developer said that players can:
“Lead your undead army on a campaign to bring misery and destruction to small towns and cities alike. Every enemy you defeat has a chance to be turned into an undead ally. The larger your horde, the more havoc you can wreak.”
You can find the games Kickstarter campaign here. We recently sat down with developers Yeti Culture to talk about the game, which you can read here. Need a reason to think about donating to the Kickstarter page? Check out our review of the game here.