Gamestop actually waited until the weekend before Black Friday itself to reveal what games they’re discounting and what the prices are. It’s late notice, but it arrived at least. Here’s what you can get from them.
In terms of consoles, GameStop has the upper hand because they can offer used units at a discount. So there are more choices here than at, say, Target. GameStop is also the only place left to buy a Wii U, and this will probably be the last time you see one under $100 — there are less of these around than any other Nintendo console, Nintendo doesn’t make them anymore, and they’ll only get rarer in the years ahead.
- PS4 1TB Spider-Man console bundle for $199.99
- PlayStation VR Creed: Rise to Glory and Superhot bundle for $249.99
- PlayStation VR Astro Bot Rescue Mission and Moss bundle for $199.99
- Nintendo Switch Mario Kart 8 bundle for $299.99
- Xbox One S 1TB Minecraft Creator bundle for $199.99
- Xbox One X 1TB Robot White Special Edition Fallout 76 bundle for $359.99
- Xbox One S 1 TB NBA 2K19 bundle for $159.99
- Pre-owned Nintendo 3DS XL for $119.99
- Pre-owned Wii U (32GB) for $99.99
In terms of games, there are so many mentioned in the flyer that we can’t list them all, but we can point out the best of them….
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 for $38
- Fallout 76 and NHL 19 for $40
- Shadow of the Tomb Raider, Assassin’s Creed Odyssey, FIFA 19, Madden NFL 19, and NBA 2K19 for $27
- Dragon Quest XI for $35
- Persona 5, XCom 2, Vampyr, Crash Bandicoot N-Sane Trilogy and Spyro: Reignired Trilogy for $30
- GTA V, Fire Emblem Warriors, Nier Automata, Dragon Ball FighterZ and Witcher 3: Complete Edition for $19.99
- Horizon: Zero Dawn, Shadow of War, Uncharted Collection and Uncharted: Lost Legacy for $9.99
GameStop will also just…..give you an XBox 360 after you purchase $70 or more of stuff (after a mail-in rebate). They’re clearing these out.