505 Games and NaturalMotion today bring the bone crunching action of Backbreaker Vengeance to PlayStation®3 via PlayStation® Network.
Backbreaker Vengeance takes the intensity and AAA appeal of the original Backbreaker Football console game and combines it with the pick-up-and-play nature of the million-selling iPhone app to create a whole new one-of-a-kind sports experience for digital download on PSN®. Powered by the groundbreaking euphoria engine, Backbreaker Vengeance features hard-hitting tackles that are unique every time, and bound to have players want “just one more go”. Backbreaker Vengeance is the first title in this series available as a digital download via XBLA and PSN.
· Three single player modes and multiplayer modes; Tackle Alley, Vengeance, and Supremacy
· Split-screen 2 player and AI multiplayer modes
· 350 waves of heart-pounding action; spread over 70 challenges
· Compete on a global scale with the Online Rival system; objective-fueled leaderboards
· Euphoria-powered dynamic motion, for unpredictable and un-canned animations
– no two tackles are ever the same!
· On-the-field camera puts you in the middle of the action
· Dodge on-field obstacles with Euphoria-powered characters
· Re-play key moments with the feature-packed in-game replay system.
· Complete Challenges to unlock new teams
· Amazing visuals – NaturalMotion’s Morpheme animation technology, realistic stadium lighting and weather effects, high-quality character models and tons of stadium spectators make for a true triple-A presentation!
Backbreaker Vengeance will be available to download from PSN on 24 August, 2011 in PAL territories only (Not available in North America).