In the fall of 2015, the loot shooter Warframe added the playable Earth elemental Atlus. Of this guy, Digital Extremes said “Atlas uses his titan-like size and strength, and an arsenal of powers fueled by rock and stone, to grind his opposition into dust.” But even this wasn’t apparently enough for him, as three years later, he’s become the variant Atlas Prime — the 26th Prime in the game.
The Warframe Prime Program now includes Atlas, the Sentinel companion Dethcube, its Deth Machine Rifle, and Atlas’ signature fist-weapon Tekko. Find these variants traditionally through the in-game Relic hunting system, or purchase them in the Atlas Prime Access package. Atlus Prime and all that has to do with him will be released on PC soon, followed by a console rollout.
Atlas Prime Access:
- Atlas Prime: In bygone ages mountains were said to house warriors. In this age the mountain has become the warrior: Atlas Prime. Featuring altered mod polarities for greater customization.
- Atlas Prime Glyphs: Embody Atlas Prime with these Prime Glyphs.
- Tekko Prime: As merciless and indestructible as Atlas Prime himself, Tekko Prime crush and split with tectonic force.
- Dethcube Prime: With ‘Assault Mode’ and ‘Vaporize’ as default precepts, Dethcube Prime is the apex of lethal support. Comes loaded with Deth Machine Rifle Prime weapon.
- Deth Machine Rifle Prime: Signature default weapon of Dethcube Prime.
Atlas Prime Accessories:
- Massif Syandana: The signature Syandana of Atlas Prime.
- Orcus Prime Accessories: Attachments for your Sentinel pet
- 7-Day Mod Drop Chance Booster: New to Warframe, the Mod Drop Chance Booster doubles the chance of mod drops.
- 90-Day Credit Booster
- 90-Day Affinity Booster
Warframe is playable for free on Playstation 4, Nintendo Switch, XBox One and PC.