Watch Dogs 2features a wide array of PC-specific improvements in order to provide players with the best and most immersive experience possible, whatever the hardware is, including full 4K support with Ultra Textures and Extra Details options. The game also features uncapped FPS, along with a host of other features and options such as multi-monitor support with advanced setting, multiple save files support and a fully mouse-centric UI.
The PC system requirements for WATCH_DOGS 2 are:
- Supported OS – (64-bit versions only): Windows 7 SP1, Windows 8.1, Windows 10
- Hard Disk Space: 50 GB
- Peripherals: Windows-compatible keyboard and mouse, Microsoft Xbox One Controller, DualShock 4 Controller
- Multiplayer: 256 Kbps or faster broadband connection
- Processor: Intel Core i5-2400S @ 2.5 GHz / AMD FX 6120 @ 3.5 GHz
- RAM: 6GB
- Video Card: NVidia GeForce GTX 660 (2GB) / AMD Radeon HD 7870 (2GB) or better
- Processor: Intel Core i5-3470 @ 3.2 GHz / AMD FX 8120 @ 3.9 GHz
- RAM: 8GB
Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 780 (3GB) | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970 (4GB) | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 (3GB) or better | AMD Radeon R9 290 (4GB) or better.
In Watch Dogs 2, players explore the San Francisco Bay Area as Marcus Holloway, a brilliant young hacker from Oakland wrongly framed for a crime he did not commit by the predictive algorithms of ctOS 2.0. This upgraded version of the city infrastructure operating system, which was introduced in the first Watch Dogs video game, is being used to track, control and manipulate citizens on a massive scale. As Marcus joins the hacktivist group DedSec, they decide take down ctOS and BLUME, the multinational company behind this oppressive system.
Watch Dogs 2 features a vast and dynamic open world offering a variety of environments and gameplay possibilities with extended hacking options and a greater variety of gadgets and weapons. Players can not only hack into the city’s infrastructure but also every person and any connected device to trigger unpredictable chains of events. This unique level of freedom unlocks many opportunities in terms of playstyles and players can choose to use stealth hacking to complete missions without killing a single enemy or go guns blazing for a more ferocious approach.