Warhammer 40.000: Lost Crusade, the first strategy Warhammer built for mobile devices, was set to launch six months ago (and we reported as much)…but for unknown reasons, the game’s release was halted in the USA. Whatever issues happened behind the scenes have been fixed now, though, and you can download the game to your phone starting today.
You play the role of a Primaris Space Marine fleet commander in a dire situation….your ship has been separated from the Indomitus Crusade and attacked in an ambush by the Chaos Fleet. Badly outnumbered, your only hope of survival was an emergency warp jump, which left your team tranded in a distant sector of the galaxy. From this point, you’ll have to rebuild. Repair your ship, expand your base, mine for resources, and conduct research until you’re powerful enough to take on the forces that attacked you.
- OFFICIAL IP – Officially licensed by Games Workshop, experience the Indomitus Crusade in an all-new story filled with characters, details, and lore that Warhammer 40,000 franchise fans will love.
- VISUAL EXCELLENCE – Nuverse and Games Workshop have collaborated closely on bringing a version of Warhammer 40,000: Lost Crusade to mobile that is true to the grim dark nature of the universe. This includes units and scenes created in painstaking detail using 3D modeling and physically based rendering in order to preserve the unique visual art style of Warhammer 40,000.
- RECRUIT AND UPGRADE – As a commander of the Primaris Space Marines in Warhammer 40,000: Lost Crusade, upgrade your troops by unlocking new abilities and tech through battles, while also recruiting classic heroes to fight for the fleet, each with their own unique skills and playstyles.
- STRATEGIC BATTLES – Take control in tactically deep real-time combat; strategically place your troops, call on hero abilities, and summon reinforcements at critical moments to fight against the forces of Chaos.
- PvE – Explore and crusade through the universe on the Star Map and discover potential threats.NEW CROSS-SERVER PVP – The long-awaited Warhammer 40,000: Lost Crusade cross-server battle mode is now online. Alliances from different servers will be matched based on their strength, increasing playability and enhancing the game’s combat and competitiveness.
Warhammer 40000: Lost Crusade was published by Nuverse in cooperation with IP owner Games Workshop. The game is available for free today on iOS and Android devices.