Ubisoft Wants To Know If You’d Like Dinosaurs In Far Cry 5
Ubisoft seems to be considering dinosaurs for Far Cry 5 as well as a variety of other settings and enemies, according to a new survey asking Far Cry players where they would like to see the game head to next.
The survey, obtained by EuroGamer, offers a wide selection of options for players to vote for the future of the Far Cry franchise. It doesn’t stop at dinosaurs either, with vampires and a futuristic setting on another planet among the other options available for consideration.
Here’s the complete list of options;
- A Far Cry game in remote Alaska about surviving extreme wilderness
- A Far Cry game in a futuristic, sci-fi setting on another planet
- A Far Cry game set in the Vietnam war during the 1960s
- A Far Cry game set in the cocaine trafficking jungles of Peru
- A Far Cry game where you can fight against or join vampires
- A Far Cry game in the Spaghetti Western style set in the 19th century Americas
- A Far Cry game that is set during a zombie outbreak
- Blood Dragon 2: A sequel to Blood Dragon
- A Far Cry game set in a Mad Max-style post-apocalyptic world
- A Far Cry game in the present day on a Jurassic Park style island of dinosaurs
- A Far Cry game based on the world of Shangri-La from Far Cry 4
Wow, Ubisoft is certainly considering a number of options, with pretty much all of them sounding like pretty darn good ideas to me. If I had to choose, I’d definitely vote for the Jurassic Park / dinosaur option – the world has been waiting for another decent dinosaur game/series since the Dino Crisis franchise went extinct.
Which would you vote for given the chance to shape the future of Far Cry? Would you add another zombie outbreak game to an already crowded market? Let us know, as ever, in the forums or comments.