Disney and Marvel Studios have released the latest Marvel movie, Thor: Love and Thunder, on physical formats today.
A lot has happened since Thor 3 (and all the crossover movies Thor appeared in). But there’s one thing this muscular god-person wasn’t prepared for: the emergence of a supervillain with the desire to kill the gods and the resources to do it. To stop Gorr the God Butcher, Thor won’t just need help from his usual allies…why, he would practically need another Thor! That request is granted when, out of nowhere, his ex-girlfriend lands from the sky wielding his ex-weapon, Mjolnir. Well, at least they’re happy together.
Why should you go for the Blu over what you can watch on Disney+ right now? Because the physical release is packed with special features like these:
- Gag Reel – Take a look at some of the fun outtakes on set with the cast and crew of Thor: Love and Thunder.
- Audio Commentary – Watch the film with audio commentary by director/writer Taika Waititi.
- Hammer-worthy: Thor and The Mighty Thor – Trace Chris Hemsworth and Natalie Portman’s journeys to becoming Thor and The Mighty Thor, respectively. Watch as the costars speak about the preparation behind embodying their legendary roles and describe how they combine their unstoppable forces.
- Shaping a Villain – This featurette introduces Love and Thunder’s primary antagonist, Gorr the God Butcher. Shining a light on the man who brings the character to life, this piece highlights his recruitment and process. Then fellow cast and crew reveal personal anecdotes.
- Another Classic Taika Adventure – This piece looks back on Taika Waititi’s journey taking over the Thor franchise and reinventing the God of Thunder. Revisit the moment Taika was announced as the new custodian of Thor and follow Taika through the production of Thor: Love and Thunder.
- Looking for Zeus–Thor, Valkyrie and Korg run into a few characters while seeking an audience with Zeus.
- Wasting Time –Star-Lord and Mantis convince Thor to help their cause.
- A Safe Vacation – A nonchalant Thor chats with a panicked Star-Lord and Mantis in the middle of chaos. An explosion thrusts Korg into the scene.
Fighting For You – Zeus gifts Thor a special tool after overhearing a heartfelt conversation
Thor: Love And Thunder is available now on 4K, Blu-Ray and DVD formats.