Tales From The Borderlands Launches This Week
The premiere episode for Telltales Games’ upcoming crossover Tales From The Borderlands will launch as early as tomorrow in some regions, with others to follow in the next two weeks. Telltale Games are probably best known for their episodic adventures The Walking Dead, as well as the recent The Wolf Among Us and older work, such as Jurassic Park and Back To The Future.
Here’s the original announcement from VGX last year about the game, which is being developed by Telltale in collaboration with developer of the Borderlands series Gearbox;
As for release dates and pricing, it’s a little confusing so here goes;
- PC (Steam) 25th November ($25 Season Pass)
- PS4 & PS3 (North America) 25th November ($5 episode, $20 Season Pass)
- Xbox One (Worldwide) 26th November ($5 episode, $15 Season Pass)
- Xbox 360 (Worldwide) 3rd December ($5 episode, $15 Season Pass)
- PS4 & PS3 (Europe) 3rd December ($5 episode, $20 Season Pass)
As well as the launch of Tales From The Borderlands, Telltale have also confirmed that they plan to release the premiere episode of their Game of Thrones series in December 2014 too!
Are you looking forward to seeing the Telltale/Gearbox crossover? Are you more excited about Telltale’s Game of Thrones series? Let us know on the forums.