Tabletop Simulator, a game that allows players to created their own original games, import custom assets, automate games with scripting, set up complete RPG dungeons, manipulate the physics, create hinges & joints, and of course flip the table when you are losing the game, has gotten its Zombicide DLC.
Tabletop Simulator has a number of features including:
- Online sandbox with unlimited games to play how you want.
- Multiplayer physics with objects that collide and interact just how you would expect.
- Create your own mods easily with full Steam Workshop support and 3D model importing.
- Take games to the next level with Lua scripting support.
- Play just like you do in real life; pick up, rotate, shake, and throw any object.
- Up to 10 people can play together on the same table.
- Team system with voice and text chat.
- Save & load individual objects and complete games.
- Hotseat allows you to play locally on the same computer with your friends.
- Browse the internet, listen to music, and watch videos in multiplayer, in-game on a tablet.
- Perfect for RPGs – build your very own roleplaying dungeons with our modular tileset, RPG Kit, Multiple States and Tablet (useful for character sheets).
- Great admin tools to enable or disable player permissions and to eliminate griefing in public games.
- 360° panoramic backgrounds that change the lighting and atmosphere.
- Included games: Backgammon, Cards, Chess, Checkers, Chinese Checkers, Custom Board, Dice, Dominoes, Go, Jigsaw Puzzles, Mahjong, Pachisi, Piecepack, Poker, Reversi, RPG Kit, Sandbox, Solitaire, and Tablet.
Zombicide is a collaborative board game in which players take the role of a survivor – each with unique abilities – and harness both their skills and the power of teamwork against the hordes of unthinking undead! Using unique and clever mechanics, Zombicide is designed as a fully cooperative game where no player has to play as the zombies. According to the developers, Zombicide is a fun and easy game with cool miniatures in an archetypical, popular and comics-inspired environment. Ambiance is constantly balanced between “beat’em up” and “survival horror” as survivors keep switching from prey to predators. Humor and gloom happily marry in a zombie-fest. You can find Tabletop Simulator on Steam here, and Zombicide on Steam here.