Based on fan feedback, Shattered Origins: Guardians of Unity is being patched for the second time. Hit the break to view all of the patch changes and don’t forget to let us know what you think in the comment section.
– You can now sell ships in the hangar
– XP amount can now be checked on Switch GUI
– Fixed an AI glitch, occured at final fight
– Fixed a rare crash during tutorial battle
– Fixed: bowling achievement didn’t unlock sometimes
– Guardian Rebels optional mission is now tougher
– Fixed: Guardian warp particles at wrong position
– Pirate Assassin hit points increased
– Repair button is no longer visible at start of skirmish
– New skirmish map: ‘Asteroid Chase’
To apply the patch, all you need to do is run Shattered Origins, and it will be downloaded and installed automatically.