Tripwire Interactive are pleased to announce Red Orchestra 2: Heroes of Stalingrad is now available for pre-purchase on Steam at a 10% discount. For those that want something extra we are also excited to announce the Steam Digital Deluxe Edition of Red Orchestra 2 which will include weapon unlocks for RO2, special in-game items for Team Fortress 2, playable characters for Killing Floor and more. Finally, to reward all those Red Orchestra fans that have supported us for all of these years we’re giving special bonuses to all of the owners of the original Red Orchestra including exclusive in-game content and 20% off the pre-purchase.
Red Orchestra 2: Heroes of Stalingrad will be available on August 30th, 2011, so go here (//store.steampowered.com/app/35450) to pre-purchase now. Read on for the details on the pre-purchase and the Steam Digital Deluxe Edition.
Red Orchestra 2: Heroes of Stalingrad – Steam Digital Deluxe Edition
- Day 1 Unlock of the Elite Assault Weapons (MKb 42(H) and AVT-40)
- Day 1 Unlock of the Semi Auto Sniper Weapons (SVT-40 and G 41(W))
- 2 playable characters for Killing Floor – WW2 Russian and German Soldier re-enactors unlocked in KF the moment you purchase
- Team Fortress 2 items – RO2 German helmet and Russian “Pilotka” hat (“vintage” if bought during pre-purchase)
- Access to the final phase of the closed beta
Pre-purchase Discount: 10% off both versions (20% off if you own the original Red Orchestra)
Bonuses for owners of Red Orchestra: Ostfront 41-45:
- An extra 10% discount during pre-purchase for a total of 20% off
- Unlock the Kar98 and Mosin rifle bayonets on day 1
- Special in-game item – show everyone your loyalty to Red Orchestra with the exclusive Russian Guards Badge/German Close Combat Badge
About Tripwire Interactive
Based in Roswell, Georgia, Tripwire Interactive is an entertainment software developer and publisher founded in 2005 by the award winning mod team and winners of the “$1,000,000 Make Something Unreal” competition. Released in early 2006, Tripwire Interactive’s debut retail title Red Orchestra: Ostfront 41-45 has achieved both critical and commercial success garnering several awards including “Multiplayer Game of the Year” and “FPS of the Year” for 2006. With Red Orchestra ranking as one of the most played PC Multiplayer games in the world and over 500,000 units sold on PC, Tripwire Interactive have proven that with hard work, determination, and great distribution partners, independent game developers can still make a big splash in the games industry.