Shiro Games’ popular strategy game Northgard has moved over two million copies across consoles and PC. In the game, you control a clan of Vikings as they discover a new world in the North and attempt to make it their home. But they’ll be dealing not just with the expected challenges of settling in a new world, but challenges no Viking ever faced in real life…we’re talking zombies, giants, you name it.
Now the Vikings are attempting to conquer new territory: mobile phones. A mobile version of Northgard will arrive in just two months, and good news, gang — it’s not a FTP conversion. You buy it once and get everything!
The mobile version will include anything that’s already in the main PC/console game, including two of the three expansions that currently exist (Ragnarok and Relics). The third update, Conquest, will not be ready by launch.
- Build your settlement on the newly discovered continent of Northgard
- Assign your vikings to various jobs (Farmer, Warrior, Sailor, Loremaster…)
- Manage your resources carefully and survive harsh winters and vicious foes
- Expand and discover new territory with unique strategic opportunities
- Achieve different victory conditions (Conquest, Fame, Lore, Trading…)
- Play against other Clans with different difficulty levels and personalities
- Includes the following major updates: Ragnarok & Relics
Northgard will arrive on iOS and Android devices on April 8. If you preorder the game before then, you’ll receive a 10% discount.