Publisher THQ Nordic and developer Mimimi Games will be releasing a Wild West-themed tactical stealth game in 2019, Desperados III. Yes, there have been two Desperados games prior to this one — this is a prequel to the previous release, Desperados: Wanted Dead Or Alive.
How many Desperados do you get for your money? Five in this game. There’s series main character John Cooper, bounty hunter Doc McCoy, trapper Hector, and Kate O’Hara, and today THQ revealed the fifth and final Desperado, Isabelle Moreau.
Isabelle is a voodoo priestess from New Orleans, and her powers are awesome…but they come with a price, and because of this, you probably won’t be able to spam them all the time.
Born and raised in New Orleans, Isabelle has mastered the occult techniques of Voodoo. She is able to slip into the mind of her enemies and control their actions. Also she can establish a dark bond between two foes, that let them share the same fate – so if one throat gets sliced, the other one will also bleed out. But these powers come with a price for Isabelle, a blood sacrifice she has to offer whenever she decides to use her powers. She cannot use just any blood for this, as it has to be her very own.
- Play as five completely different characters with their unique skill set
- Approach each mission with a big variety of different solutions and paths
- Resolve seemingly impossible large enemy setups with careful planning and perfectly timed execution
- Witness the glory of classic Wild West scenarios like frontier towns, mysterious swamps, sprawling modern cities and many more by day and night.
- Defeat your foes choosing between deadly and non-lethal options, stealth and blazing gun
Desperados III will be out for Playstation 4, XBox One and PC later in 2019.