Earlier this year, the FPS Mad Devils was announced by developer Itzy Interactive for a Spring 202i release…and it’s that time now, so a more specific release date has been revealed. We can expect the title to appear for PC May 10.
Even though there are plenty of mad devils in Mad Devils, that’s not where the game gets its name…the Mad Devils are an elite team of supersoldiers who were tasked with stopping the evil Major Strauss from opening a portal to hell and summoning an army of demons to turn the tide of World War II in the Axis’ favor. Unfortunately, they couldn’t get there in time to stop Strauss from opening the portal, so they’ll have to mow down a mountain of monsters to get to it. That’s why Itzy is referring to the game as a “Weird War II” shooter.
- Play as one of six unique characters with their own upgradable weapons and powers.
- Fight side-by-side with either a friend or AI squad mate, on or offline.
- Enjoy a rich story campaign penned by UK author, Dr. Greg Buchanan, whose credits include No Man’s Sky: Atlas Rises, Paper Brexit and Metro Exodus.
- Use upgradeable demonic powers and WWII inspired weaponry as you wage war against the Nazi.
- Unique cover system, a mix of levels with procedurally generated areas and destructible set pieces.
Mad Devils The game can be played solo (with an AI partner) or co-op online or locally. It’s set to launch on Steam May 10 at a price of $19.99, with console releases planned for later in the summer.