Itzy Interactive is cooking up a devilish new shooter for PCs this spring….it’s Mad Devils, the OTHER FPS that pits you against an army of rampaging monsters from the underworld.
Even though there are plenty of mad devils in Mad Devils, that’s not where the game gets its name…the Mad Devils are an elite team of supersoldiers who were tasked with stopping the evil Major Strauss from opening a portal to hell and summoning an army of demons to turn the tide of World War II in the Axis’ favor. Unfortunately, they couldn’t get there in time to stop Strauss from opening the portal, so they’ll have to mow down a mountain of monsters to get to it. The game can be played solo (with an AI partner) or co-op online or locally.
- Play as one of six unique characters with their own upgradable weapons and powers.
- Fight side-by-side with either a friend or AI squad mate, on or offline.
- Enjoy a rich story campaign penned by UK author, Dr. Greg Buchanan, whose credits include No Man’s Sky: Atlas Rises, Paper Brexit and Metro Exodus.
- Use upgradeable demonic powers and WWII inspired weaponry as you wage war against the Nazi.
- Unique cover system, a mix of levels with procedurally generated areas and destructible set pieces.
Mad Devils will be out sometime in the second quarter of 2021. You can wishlist the game now on Steam.