Paradox Interactive and Neocore Games are pleased to announce that King Arthur Collection is out today with a recommended retail price of $29.99/€29.99. An innovative gaming mixture of RPG and Strategy, this comprehensive anthology contains the critically acclaimed King Arthur: The Role-Playing Wargame along with the expansions The Saxons and The Druids, as well as the Knights and Vassals and Legendary Artifacts DLC. To celebrate the occasion, a launch trailer has been released. To view the trailer and additional details hit the break.
King Arthur Collection sees players guide the legendary King Arthur in his effort to conquer the warring provinces of Britannia, unite the kingdom and bring lasting peace. Recruit the fabled Knights of the Round Table, dispatching them to all corners of the realm on a variety of missions, improving them to become the most powerful of heroes. Build the majestic and awe inspiring Camelot, govern a growing kingdom, and oversee spectacular battles where thousands of skilled warriors, powerful magicians and fearsome creatures clash in bloody fights to the death.
Every decision the player makes will determine Arthur’s morality as a King creating their own legend; will he be a kind and benevolent ruler or a ruthless monarch? A Christian king or a Pagan leader? Destiny shall decide…
– Real-Time fantasy battles – Engage in spectacular fights featuring thousands of soldiers and renowned heroes, such as Sir Lancelot and Merlin
– Turn-Based campaign map – Britannia is represented as a three-dimensional topographic map
– Create your own Legend – The saga of King Arthur, an epic tale about the conquest of Britannia, is told through a story-based campaign
– Morality Chart – Every decision you make in the game will influence King Arthur’s position on the Morality Chart. These choices unlock special content, allies, heroes, units and developments
– RPG elements – Heroes learn skills, spells and abilities. They can also use magic items or become liege lords, entrusted with the leadership of a province