Tomorrow you’ll be able to play the mech battle game Iron Saga on your mobile device, and you won’t have to travel to a Far East country to do it (which is where the game has been exclusive ’til now). Iron Saga has been downloaded over ten million times across China, Japan and Korea, and an English version is about to launch here.
Iron Saga boasts a variety of modes including Story Mode, Gaiden and Challenge Mode; each can be played either solo or with friends. Gameplay is real-time combat with an emphasis on strategy. If the mechs look familiar, that’s because they were designed by artists who have worked on various Gundam anime. Boot up the game in the launch window and you’ll receive a free mech, extra leveling rewards, and in-game bonuses.
- Over 500 mechas and pilots
- Over 100,000 skin and effect combinations to choose from
- Beautifully animated humanoid mechas
- Engaging combat featuring an inertia system
- Actively pilot your mech dodging oncoming attacks and firing freely
- Rewarding friends system – greet friends daily to earn bonus rewards
- Multiple game modes including guessing arena, combat simulation, rocket pack, amazing race, card games, and corps conflict
- World-renown composer, anime director, character designer, and voice actors
Iron Saga officially launches on iOS and Android December 12 (tomorrow or today, depending on when you’re reading this. Or a week ago).