You may not have heard of something called Super Phantom Cat, but it’s been downloaded 16 million times according to Veewo Games, the Chinese company that made it. Now the Phantom Cat is back in a sequel, and she’s grown powerful enough to be palling around with celebrities…like Hello Kitty.
Yup, Japan’s iconic blank-faced feline will join Super Phantom Cat 2 soon as a playable side character. “We are thrilled to have Hello Kitty in Super Phantom Cat 2,” says Jason Yeung, CEO at Veemo. “Her charm and happy-go-lucky attitude will have a transformative effect on the Phantom World. We have worked hard in the past few months to ensure that Hello Kitty fans have the time of their lives playing as their favorite character in Super Phantom Cat 2.” All right then!
* Immerse yourself in stunningly beautiful worlds with adorable characters.
* Explore 5 different chapters with 7 levels – and a whole new chapter on the way.
* Collect 15 unique playable characters.
* Unleash brand new “Penta Phantom Powers” – such as Plant, Blink, Ice, and Smash (Resize coming soon).
* Experience classic hardcore platforming gameplay on your mobile device with intuitive controls and a modern interface.
* Enjoy social options such as the ability to climb the leaderboards, send rewards, and share replays via ReplayKit.
* Save progress and continue playing across multiple devices, including Apple TV.
In addition to Hello Kitty, Super Phantom Cat 2 will be updated with a multiplayer mode and monthly events revolving around seasonal holidays. Check it all out in Veemo’s new trailer, and discover Super Phantom Cat on Google Play and the iTunes App Store. The game utilizes in-app purchases.