In response to user demands and reviewer criticism, Flying Wild Hog has made some adjustments to their highly acclaimed FPS, Hard Reset, without sacrificing their vision of an old school, adrenaliine filled shooter. FWH remains dedicated to their game design philosophy, and will continue to address community concerns as they arise.
Full 1.01 patch notes are available at: //forums.steampowered.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2134283
Major changes include:
· weapon cooldowns are disabled now. You can change and use weapon modes while some other weapon modes are on cooldown.
· you are now able to sprint (shortly) even while sprint is still recharging, sprinting is now possible at any moment
· sprint will now charge 20% faster than before
· added Benchmark Mode from demo
· improved the time between switching between N.R.G. Weapon and CLN Firearm.
· you are now able to switch difficulty midgame (the lowest difficulty ever chosen during the whole run determines the achievements unlocked)
· you are now able to check your Mission Stats while in-game by pressing the Tab key.
In the coming weeks, Flying Wild Hog will have even more to announce, including a new game mode and further improvements to their cyberpunk action hit. So stay tuned for more updates and news.