Drix Studios’ Grand Guilds cleaned up on Kickstarter, and the finished product is heading to PC and Switch very soon. The game is a turn-based RPG with card-combat battling mechanics, and takes place in a war-torn world where everyone belongs to a guild.
Main character Eliza returns from a mission abroad to discover the entire continent of Irin has come under attack from an army of mysterious creatures. Where did these monsters come from and what do they want? Eliza and her guild vow to get to the bottom of this and track down who the leader of this vicious mob is. No one will give up the truth without a fight, though.
- Turn-Based Strategy – Learn and master the fundamentals of tactical combat. Positioning and terrain will mean the difference between victory and defeat.
- Card Combat System – A diverse set of skill cards will form the abilities of your units, making every turn more dynamic and each decision more important and meaningful.
- Deck Building – Tailor each character to your playstyle by customizing their skill decks. Obtain powerful new abilities by completing quests or leveling your characters.
- Guild Quests – Embark on challenging, procedural missions that yield exciting rewards. Increase your guild’s reputation to earn bonuses that will aid you in combat.
- Diverse Cast – Each playable character has unique mechanics and abilities that enable them to fill various roles in your squad such as tank, support, and damage dealer.
- Epic Narrative – Unravel the mysteries shrouding Irin, a continent on the brink of war. Follow Eliza and her companions as they journey through this vast, magical world.
- Voice Acting – Characters shout out their actions in combat and express their feelings during dialogue using short phrases.
You’ll be able to start your Grand Guilds adventure in the first quarter of 2019 when the game launches on Switch and PC via Steam. PS4 and XBox One releases are planned for the future.