ZERO DAY: Robert De Niro To Make His TV Debut With Netflix Conspiracy Thriller

<p>Netflix is announcing Zero Day, a new conspiracy thriller from creator Eric Newman under his Grand Electric Productions deal with Netflix, and Noah Oppenheim. Both will exec produce the six-part series alongside Robert De Niro who will star, etching his TV debut.</p> (read full article...)
 
There is no doubt that I am excited about this one but more than that I am trying to find the reason why Netflix stops telecasting series that is loved by everyone and you never know when which series will be stopped.
 
I'm so excited to hear about this! The prospect of Robert De Niro making his television debut and being a part of the captivating plot of Zero Day is truly impressive. I can hardly contain my anticipation for the show's release.
 
I love the suspense in this series. What are some of the social or psychological factors that lead young people to commit violence?
 
This will be top series! I just watched DeNiro in Heat and The Taxi Driver. Both movies are great thrillers and he show great talent for it. Leslie Linka also have great experience from Homeland even she was not main star.
 
This will be top series! I just watched DeNiro in Heat and The Taxi Driver. Both movies are great thrillers and he show great talent for it. Leslie Linka also have great experience from Homeland even she was not main star.
The collaboration between Robert DeNiro, a highly skilled actor, and Leslie Linka, an experienced director renowned for her work on Homeland, holds great promise for a captivating series. The prospect of talented individuals teaming up to produce something extraordinary is thrilling, and it appears that this series has the potential to achieve just that. I eagerly await the opportunity to witness the outcome of their efforts!
 
Both "Heat" and "Taxi Driver" are considered to be among the greatest films of all time, and DeNiro's performances in these movies are a testament to his skill and versatility as an actor.

I'm glad you liked his performance as well, he is very talented.
 
Both "Heat" and "Taxi Driver" are considered to be among the greatest films of all time, and DeNiro's performances in these movies are a testament to his skill and versatility as an actor.

I'm glad you liked his performance as well, he is very talented.
Both films are iconic and enduring classics. DeNiro's ability to embody complex and nuanced characters is truly remarkable, and his work in these movies showcases the depth and range of his talent. I'm glad to hear that you appreciate his performances as much as I do!
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top