You, Me, & Dupree AND The Break Up

Forever Knight

Eye See You
I'm planning on taking this girl (Sara) I met 4 months ago in Downtown Toronto to the Drive In tonight. We get 2 movies for the price of one ($11 canadian).

I figure the best bet would be to take her to see You, Me, and Dupree and The Break Up. They are playing one after another with about a 10 minute intermission.

I was wondering if anyone here has seen either movie and what they thought of it.

I figure since both movies featured The Wedding Crashers that it would be a good laugh and something good to break the "Let's take it to the next level" Ice with this girl.
 
Wanna break the Ice? Tell her this:

You: How much does a Polar Bear weigh?
Her: I dunno....
You: Me neither but it broke the Ice

*gets slapped*

Ow.....

Saw trailer for You, me and Dupree tonight when I saw Superman. Looks good, Owen Wilson, love the guy. Enjoy em dude.
 
Unfortunate Thunderstorms are headed for my area tonight so the Drive In in cancelled.

But instead I'm gonna pick her up and come back to my place and watch One Missed Call.

I'll have to do the drive in some other time.
 
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…