Witch one sould I tried to get hired to

redphoenixfire

Rising from the Ashes
Okay I'm turning 14 next tuesday(:anime: :anime: ) And I wanna get a job for the money to get some awesome things. Well Heres my question.
Should I..

(A) Get a job as a Trash boy at the world famous waterpark Schlitterbahn?

Or

(B) Get a job as a busboy at this resturant?

witch do you think pays more?
 
redphoenixfire said:
(B) Get a job as a busboy at this resturant?
A restaurant where buses drive through? Now that I gotta see!

Seriously, I think (B) has a higher chance of yielding more money, depending on the restaurant and whether or not you can keep the tips.
 
Yeah 14 yr olds can get hired in my town

and the resturant is like a little resturant for a Holiday inn

And a busboy is a guy that picks up after people
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top