Winnie the pooh! is the last character I ever expected to be in Kingdom hearts because its a TV series and not a movie though we do have some stand alone Pooh movies like Christopher Robinson and Eayor movie. Pooh is on this trailer! He is not from a violent world as the series don't have violence. This means some TV series can be used for future games like a dlc or a Kingdom Hearts 4. It seemed like Sora will be making friends with Pooh.

Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest is going to be the Pirates of the Carribean movie to be featured on this game. We see a glimpse of Davy Jones fighting Jack Sparrow.

I would like to see Dark Wing duck,Ducktails,Gravity falls and Chip and dale. Imagine if there is a Hannah Montana world....LOL Its a Disney series after all.

Mai

Ratatouille and Ducktails are confirmed too. Ducktails is a tv show so it is surprising that they explore Disney television now. LOL about a Hannah Montana world.

I have a feeling Ratatouille won't be a full pledged world.Remy the rat from the movie is just a cameo because I really don't know how can they use that world since it is just present day 2007 Paris. As weird as it may sound though, Pooh might be a full world despite of it not being a violent story with no action at all. I mean even the Princess movies are way more darker.

Do you still want this character in the upcoming series?
Well, yes its look fantastic in the cartoon, I usually saw this face in the cartoon.

Administrator
Staff member
I don't think Pooh is going to be a combat character, He might be a character we need to help or rescue because he is not from a violent movie or series. There are no villains in Winnie the Pooh but there will be Kingdom Hearts originals.

The Winnie the Pooh world is actually a full campaign! I won't give any full details but yeah there are villains on that world that is known to be innocent.