Windows Vista on Jan. 30

Well ,there IS a very legit windows XP crack program that is on torrentspy. Luckily old Bill has horrible hearing, becuase his crackteam of agents hasn't found it and tore it to shreds. You can go look on torrentspy for it, but be warned that the multiple versions do have dangerous spyware and bugs, there is only one on there that's the right one.

I used it a month ago, it works fine. I wouldn't post any links to it since I'll be risking the site being took down and/or Keith being arrested, so if you need it, just IM me or PM. These new laws.:redface2:
 
Windows Vista? BLAH!! I'm quite happy sticking to my current version of XP. Repeatedly buying newer and newer and newer versions of Windows is really annoying and expensive too (VERY expensive) and my current version of Windows does what it does just fine (well okay some programs crash and act like assholes sometimes but not even that is a major reason to ditch your old and go for a new).
 
Yea, Longhorn was the codename for Vista while being developed.
I always use a cracked version, I don't think they even sell the original versions here.:laugh:
But I'm sticking to my XP, I'll wait till there are no more bugs.
 
How much do you want to bet that they'll make a patch within a month to make it impossible to use Firefox with Vista?
Haha. Yeah, fucking microsoft's gonna put the kill on firefox.


How much do you wanna bet some Korean hacker is gonna get their way past that?
 
This is why Bill should of had kids with a nice hot asian women and mixed his greasy and inventive thinking genes with a nice pure smart asian who knows how to program and ****.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top