MrMonk Member Mar 10, 2009 #21 HaiTien78 said: Probably not, look at how the Xbox port of Substance did. Besides Skinwalker said it already, those that wanted MGS4 got it already. Click to expand... Pretty much. They generally bought the PS3 for MGS4. I think that ship has sailed.
HaiTien78 said: Probably not, look at how the Xbox port of Substance did. Besides Skinwalker said it already, those that wanted MGS4 got it already. Click to expand... Pretty much. They generally bought the PS3 for MGS4. I think that ship has sailed.
KingRanger Banned Mar 10, 2009 #22 It doesn't really matter anyway. MGS4 was a crappy game. They took out the fun of the original games.
It doesn't really matter anyway. MGS4 was a crappy game. They took out the fun of the original games.
Dark Kabuto In Justice, We Trust! Mar 11, 2009 #23 MrMonk said: Pretty much. They generally bought the PS3 for MGS4. I think that ship has sailed. Click to expand... Yeah, that was pretty much the reason right there why I got mine.
MrMonk said: Pretty much. They generally bought the PS3 for MGS4. I think that ship has sailed. Click to expand... Yeah, that was pretty much the reason right there why I got mine.