Why RYUKI is the most *realistic* Kamen Rider show of the Decade?!

I am not talking about materialistic greedy folk who don't know how the universe's Law of Exchange works.

I am talking about a certain kind of person who has bigger ambitions then materialistic power and security...



You're not part of the Esoteric circles, I don't expect you to understand at all.

And if all of the 'upper class' people you have met are just materialistic Upstarts, then you really haven't met any of the former nor will you ever will.

I have family and friends and *none* of us have had any of these things.

Absolutely NONE, not because of physical means (though some of that does fit into the equation) but more to do with The Work.

We know the relationship between the Microcosm and the Macrocosm and how it is connected, and we respect it and reverence it.




NO, honestly if you have been doing THE GREAT WORK you don't have to worry about any physical distraction.

Like I said, you're sheltered because you only have surrounded yourself with certain kind of people and they mirror yours in more ways then one.

If you only look at life from a materialistic point of view and not come to the realization of its hidden secrets, then your Mind will obviously fall deeper into the Great Illusion or MahaMaya.

It's not about magic, it's all about the MIND.


[HIDE]
highhorse.jpg
[/HIDE]
 
Tendo wasn't the only character in the show though. Kagami received a lot of focus exactly because the writers obviously knew that there wasn't much that could be done with Tendo's character alone. They also obviously played around with his abilities, making him provide more and more ridiculous feats, like when he popped out of nowhere disguised as a priest and a doctor.

There was conflict in Kabuto, only it didn't center on the main character, it was focused on Kagami. Kagami developed, Kagami received the most focus in the final 2 episodes, Kagami broke the weapon of the last worm after Tendo's Perfect Zecter failed to do so and finished it off alongside Tendo.

Kabuto played around with the way Tendo stood above the others, but it did that in a completely conscious way.

I can see how you would see it from this point of view, but really.....

This is not Faiz, where Kiba Yuji was established in an equal partnership (or even more so) with Takumi.

Kagami's story is basically the "Little Engine that Could," there really was not much else there.


Nope. I interview CEOs, business owners, millionaires on a pretty regular basis. You know what these guys all have in common? Usually bad childhoods, disadvantaged backgrounds, and a lot of hard work. Nobody has anything because Heaven smiles on them, that's a child's fantasy.

(Which, to be fair, any Kamen Rider series is going to be-- but such a negative fantasy!)

I am not talking about materialistic greedy folk who don't know how the universe's Law of Exchange works.

I am talking about a certain kind of person who has bigger ambitions then materialistic power and security....


Kagami is just as terrible a character as Tendou becuse his failures mean nothing. Kagami frequently fails because of random chance or Tendou being in the same room. The series never displays any true lack of virtue or fault on Kagami's part so everything that happens to him is empty. His exaggerated reactions are believable enough at first, but the farther the show goes on the more absurd they become.

If Tendou did something to show why he lead his charmed life, that could be a good story. If we saw how Tendou was the better man than Kagami, that could be a good story. Instead things just happen because they do, which I believe was Shakespeare's definition of a tale told by an idiot.

I do have to agree with you that Kabuto is mostly badly written, I did mentioned before how I see that Kabuto is the beginning of the end from my perspective.

So sheltered I take all-expenses-paid trips to Paris and have my name in print in more outlets than I can actually remember offhand, yes. I think you'll want to drop the ad hominem, to me it's just laughable-- and you look like a much poorer, meaner person for having to use it to support your "arguments." It's also a logical fallacy, but given that your argument here amounts to "magic is real!" I don't think you're terribly concerned with logic.


I don't expect you to understand at all actually.

And if all of the 'upper class' people you have met are just materialistic Upstarts, then you really haven't met many of their Upper Class brethren who are Sub Tutela Spiritus.

Really. I wonder if you'll still say that when they develop cancer or have a miscarriage or get cheated on by a spouse? Or lose an arm in a car accident because they got rear-ended by a drunk driver?

I wonder if you'd still be their friend if they did? Probably not. I suspect your ideas of "Path of Heaven" are based in part off of selection bias.


I have family and friends and *none* of us have had any of these things.

Absolutely NONE, not because of physical means (though some of that does fit into the equation) but more to do with The Work.

We know the relationship between the Microcosm and the Macrocosm and how it is connected, and we respect it and reverence it.


I can't believe you seriously believe that fairy tale stuff. I really can't. If it helps you sleep better at night, whatever, but I have the sinking sensation that you're going to find your life in a very ugly place in about thirty years or so.

NO, honestly if you have been doing THE GREAT WORK you don't have to worry about any physical distraction.

Like I said, you're sheltered because you only have surrounded yourself with certain kind of people and they mirror yours in more ways then one.

If you only look at life from a materialistic point of view and not come to the realization of its hidden secrets, then your Mind will obviously fall deeper into the Great Illusion or MahaMaya.

It's not about magic, it's all about the MIND.


EDIT TO ADD:

Kingranger, I think it has already been established that we come from different backgrounds and have different personalities, we are clearly not going to see eye to eye.

It's futile to continue to have an issue with my posts due to differences of opinion.

Unless you have something constructive to add, then let go of all the small little ethical details that plague you.

Otherwise you're not that different then Kagami.....
 
Last edited:
Kingranger, I think it has already been established that we come from different backgrounds and have different personalities, we are clearly not going to see eye to eye.

It's futile to continue to have an issue with my posts due to differences of opinion.

Unless you have something constructive to add, then let go of all the small little ethical details that plague you.

Otherwise you're not that different then Kagami.....

Do you think this is about a difference of opinion on a show? It's not. It's about you talking like you are some how more important that the rest of us. It's about YOU putting down people because you think you are better than the rest of us. I have not yet seen anything you post or reply to where you didn't insult anothers opinion. You belittled lynxara just to make yourself look superior. You are in no way superior to anyone here. I know you think you are, I have read your JH nonsense, but you arn't.
 
Do you think this is about a difference of opinion on a show? It's not. It's about you talking like you are some how more important that the rest of us. It's about YOU putting down people because you think you are better than the rest of us. I have not yet seen anything you post or reply to where you didn't insult anothers opinion. You belittled lynxara just to make yourself look superior. You are in no way superior to anyone here. I know you think you are, I have read your JH nonsense, but you arn't.


This is typical human behavior, you want to 'take down a notch' those of us who are Plenus Cupiditas et Animus.

But it's futile to think you have such power.
 
I just remembered something....

For those of you who are curious what I am talking about by the ASTRAL LIGHT (which I connected with Ryuki's Mirror World) look no further then the SILENT HILL series (1-3 Only).

The Silent Hill series is influenced by a lot of Occult/Esoteric Philosophy, so if you want at least an idea what the Astral Light is about (though not 100% accurate mind you) play Silent Hill 2 and 3.

Also, Silent Hill only depicts the Astral Light in it's negative lower aspect and it can range from Positive and Negative depending upon the perceiver's Heart and perception.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top