Judge Faiz I am the law Mar 31, 2010 #2 PAX Prime. Is that what the kids are calling PAX now? You know, the even that I work every year because it's right in my back yard? If so, I'll be there
PAX Prime. Is that what the kids are calling PAX now? You know, the even that I work every year because it's right in my back yard? If so, I'll be there
Keith Justice New Member Mar 31, 2010 #3 Now that there's a PAX East, they're calling the first one, PAX Prime.
Judge Faiz I am the law Mar 31, 2010 #4 Ahhhh...got ya. Well hopefully this year some asshat doesn't decide to show up with the flu and infect over 60,000 people! Oh, and if you guys show up or hang around for a weekday, I'll be able to get you guys into a tour of Nintendo
Ahhhh...got ya. Well hopefully this year some asshat doesn't decide to show up with the flu and infect over 60,000 people! Oh, and if you guys show up or hang around for a weekday, I'll be able to get you guys into a tour of Nintendo
VengeanceGOD WIIIIIIIIIIII! Mar 31, 2010 #5 You just decided that I'm coming a day early. And yeah, Keith, I'll be there again this year.
VengeanceGOD WIIIIIIIIIIII! Mar 31, 2010 #7 I just hope there's no lines as long as the Dragon Age line.
VengeanceGOD WIIIIIIIIIIII! Mar 31, 2010 #9 This. I mean, I don't know anything about Otakon, but Blizzard will be at PAX most likely, and you'll be able to see anything they have to offer there. The sheer AMOUNT of stuff on display there will likely blow your damn mind.
This. I mean, I don't know anything about Otakon, but Blizzard will be at PAX most likely, and you'll be able to see anything they have to offer there. The sheer AMOUNT of stuff on display there will likely blow your damn mind.