Which Rider Series Would Work Bestn in Amreican Comic Books?

Ore, Sanjou!
There's pretty much a manga for every Rider (except W and OOO, so far that I know of), though to varying degrees of length and complexity.

(Just had to add that, since I get the impression lately many aren't aware that's there's basically more Rider comics than there are Rider TV series.)

What do you know of the Den-O manga(if there is one)?

Mr. Kamen Rider
There's three Den-O comics I know of:

A kiddie magazine called Shôgakko Ichinensei (Elementary School First-Grader) ran a comic version when Den-O was actually on TV, though I haven't read it and it hasn't been collected to my knowledge, so you'd have to look for back issues from 2007-2008. Going by the name of the magazine, I'd guess it's really simple and likely little more than "Den-O fights a guy" every month.

Telemanga Heroes, aimed at a slightly older crowd, had comic adaptations of Climax Deka, Final Countdown, and Chô Den-O & Decade, and those are pretty good with some great art. All of those have been collected in volumes called "Super Heroes" (the Sentai movie comics are generally included as well.) I think only the latest one (which doesn't have a Rider comic) is still in print, but I've seen the back issues on Amazon.

The third "Chô Hero File" from Terebikun has a one-shot comic that's trying to look like Ishinomori drew it, though I think he would have done the Imagin better. There is a weird unnamed evil Rider with some kind of lighting bolt thing going on. This is the book though it's harder to find than the first two in the series since it has a special sound FX CD too.

Wasn't there a Saban comic about Power Rangers and Masked Rider?
I have or had a comic where it had Power Rangers Turbo, Masked Rider and the Samurai Pizza Cats. Since I never seen the actual show, I assumed Masked rider was just a comic and in fact was my only exposure to Kamen Rider until youtube rolled by. And from the story, it was pretty whacky , but nonoetheless it got me a bit interested into it. Though I forgot about the comic until I rediscovered it after I knew about the Kamen Rider saga, I can say that it was probably better than the show, the Turbo comic including.

I would read the Kamen Rdier manga if there was a translation as I couldn't understand half of went on in the story. But the artwork, damn , it was good.

By reading Spirits obsessively until the Super 1 arc, it would be a huge success in the States if only DC could publish it. But I'd rather have a reboot of the Kamen Rider mythos for the States and keep the elements that made it what it is and best case scenario would be if the artist of the Wildstorm Speed Racer comics (whose style is very manga-like) would fit the bill. When I get into the graphic novel field after college , I would love to pursue the Kamen Rider franchise when I get my name out there and pull some strings.

Something like Decade might have actually worked better in comic book form. My absolute favorite writer, Grant Morrison, does these re-constructionist stories, where he breaks characters down to their core and then builds them back up again. I feel like that's so in line with what Decade tried to do, and I'd love for Decade to be able to take its time and keep telling its story for an indefinite amount of time.

YOU ARE OFFICIALLY MY BRO. I've felt that a Morrison-written Decade would be the best thing ever for a long time.