Black Ranger RX
I don't have low self esteem.
Hello Ladies and Gentlemen, RX here and..
Why am I asking this? Well first of all Super Sentai DVDs are mega expensive as anybody knows, and I used to come across some Korean import Boukenger (or Power Rangers Treasure Force) DVDs on Yes Asia, but for some strange reason they disappeared quickly. Which is a shame because they were super cheap, and they also had optional Japanese and Korean dialogue.
I'm pretty sure that other Super Sentai DVDs were released in Korea, but not very many of them are available on Yes Asia.
So yeah, as the thread asks.. anybody know where to get Korean import Sentai DVDs? NO BOOTLEGS!!
If you do know, please leave your links on this thread. Otherwise leave the thread to die.
Thank you.
Why am I asking this? Well first of all Super Sentai DVDs are mega expensive as anybody knows, and I used to come across some Korean import Boukenger (or Power Rangers Treasure Force) DVDs on Yes Asia, but for some strange reason they disappeared quickly. Which is a shame because they were super cheap, and they also had optional Japanese and Korean dialogue.
I'm pretty sure that other Super Sentai DVDs were released in Korea, but not very many of them are available on Yes Asia.
So yeah, as the thread asks.. anybody know where to get Korean import Sentai DVDs? NO BOOTLEGS!!
If you do know, please leave your links on this thread. Otherwise leave the thread to die.
Thank you.
Last edited by a moderator: