What's the Best Watch Order for the "Mission: Impossible" Series?

Justin J

Active Member
I'm planning to binge the "Mission: Impossible" series soon, but I've heard there are a few ways to watch them, especially considering the continuity and character development. What’s the recommended watch order? Should I stick to release dates, or is there a better way to experience the story? Would love some advice!
 
Sticking to the release order is definitely the way to go for the "Mission: Impossible" series! Each film builds on the characters and their relationships. Starting with the original in 1996 gives you a solid introduction to Ethan Hunt and the IMF team. The action ramps up with each installment, and you really feel the evolution of the stunts and direction, especially with the likes of Brad Bird in Ghost Protocol and Christopher McQuarrie in the later films.

If you're into action choreography, keep an eye out for the incredible practical stunts, especially in Fallout. That helicopter sequence is nuts! What kind of action scenes are you hoping to see the most?
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top