What is your New Years Resolution?

Well, I believe you. Maybe I'll get a girlfriend in the future!! And maybe she won't be Japanese, maybe she'll be Chinese or Korean!!

But for now I'm gonna put the girlfriend stuff aside, as I'm currently working on my secret project!!
 
~Finish the Toku I've started(seriously, my list is like Magiranger, Dekaranger, Hurricanger, Garo, Justirisers, Gransazers, Kamen Rider Black, and so on)
~Spend less money on Toku toys(I've got two things coming from HLJ, I'm getting a Turbo Ranger henshin brace set later this week, and I might be getting a KR Faiz helmet, and that's gonna be draining enough on my wallet)
~Be less pessimistic and bitter

I think that's it for now :anime:
 
GrnPsychoGarren said:
Take me with you. I can fit into most carry on baggages. Honest. At least I could try.

no you couldn't, I've hung with you! you'd get all giddy and excited and baggage would find you!
 
Kyusaku said:
Rising Sun Ranger should change his name to Yellow Fever Ranger.



And no I can't because originally I was Black Ranger RX and Keith says I can only change my username once a year!! :laugh:
 
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…