Voice Models for Final Fantasy

I have already set my life goals looking up at those principles that you listed above because they are the foundation of every successful fellow in the world today. Hopefully, I wouldn't get discouraged in life to quit because quitters are losers.

Quitters are the actual losers, so the advice which I would offer you is you should expect to have tough challenges along the way but it's how strong and determined you are that would keep you in the game and stop your quitting. So therefore, whenever to quit comes to mind, remember the success of others and use it as a motivation to spur on.
 
Who do you see as good choices regarding FF games, movies etc..? Do you think you or someone you know (a common person) could pull it off? Do you think voice acting is difficult? What challenges would they face?

I lack acting skills ever since my childhood time, even ordinary children drama acting, I wouldn't be comfortable doing it. I would keep sweating for no reason and I would start stammering all of a sudden. This still happens to me in my adult age, I have serious stage fright, so pulling off voice acting for me is a mission impossible.
 

Most people that I know who are into mass communication courses are very good with acting of any sorts, they adapt very quickly to stage drama. So, I definitely believe that voice acting wouldn't be a problem for them since it doesn't require them being present on the scene but in a studio reading the script as the show goes on.
 

You are right, at least I can count more than 6 people who graduated from my department that are fully into movie industry now and they are very good. Some are into music industry and their songs are selling very well. It's just easier when you take to the field with open mind, there is no limit as to what you can master, voice acting wouldn't be any problem for you.
 

I'm glad to hear that you are later successful in finding your feet with your new program. It's never easy when trying to do new things.


When you quit before getting yourself to the point of where you needed to be in life, you will definitely be left frustrated with seeing yourself not achieving your aim. Looking up to the success of others while pursuing your own is such a good way to keep focus in meeting up with your goals and objectives.
 

It's good to know one's strength and weaknesses, this would put one in the drivers seat when it comes to making life decisions. It will prevent you from making a decision that would affect you on the long run because it's certainly wouldn't favor you. Although, you can control your stage fright by constant practice.
 

Thanks mate for the advice on how to tackle my stage fright but I think I'm too old to be worried about it anymore because it's not going to be useful for me again as I'm not planning on joining the movie industry at this my age. It would have been a lot better for me during my university years in school but that time and place has passed now.
 

I'm of the opinion that voice acting in studio is a lot more easier than outdoor acting and scripting. The only thing that a studio voice actor needs is composure to talk as the show is going on, it doesn't add much pressure unlike what is obtained in outdoor acting.
 

No age is too old to learn anything in my opinion, as long as the brain can still process data and function perfectly, you can still master your stage fright problems and get better at it. Unless of course as you pointed out that learning it wouldn't be of any use to you again but then again you can never tell where it would be of use to you in the future.
 
it depends. There are people who could definitely do a decent job, but picking random people to do the voice acting would most likely prove to be a disaster - as proved by Resident Evil .
 
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…