Unfond Childhood Memories

Black Ranger RX

I don't have low self esteem.
This is a thread similar to the Fond Childhood Memories Thread, except this time it's about..

A) TV Shows / Movies you hated when you were a Kid.
B) TV Shows / Movies you liked when you were a Kid, but hate today.

I'll start..

Saban's Masked Rider (the American version of Kamen Rider)
The reason why I was interested in the show was because of the 3 Part Power Rangers episode he first appeared in. I liked the show at first, but later I started hating the show because the character's annoying voices ("My Powers are Far Superor", "I will send an Insectivore that will overCOME the Masked Rider!!!, blah blah.."). Now that I've discovered the Japanese original, everytime I think back at the GODAWFUL American version, I just wanna puke!! Actually, the real reason why I watched the show was to see if Nefaria was wearing any Undies under her perverted skirt. :laugh:

Big Bad Beetleborgs (the American version of Juuko B Fighter)
Worst Theme Tune, annoying kids, poor acting, cheesy effects, crap comedy, oh I just can't go on!! Thinking back at this show makes me want to commit suicide!! And Juuko B Fighter is better!!

And so far that's all I can think of..
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Don't forget VR Troopers! **** intro, **** actors, **** suit dubbing, **** overall! They used footage from Shaider and Kikaider and ruined it! Bastard Doug Sloan! Hey, I like Masked Rider but hate Beetleborgs. Love it when it first aired though.
 
Inspector Gadget
Original Johnny Quest
Disney Afternoon when its billionth rerun was force upon us.
Latter seasons of The Real Ghostbusters when they turned it into kiddy crap.
Barbie and The Rockers
Gobots
Dragon's Lair
Laser Tag
Any Hanna Barbara cartoon with its own laugh track.
 
Rider Knight said:
Don't forget VR Troopers! **** intro, **** actors, **** suit dubbing, **** overall! They used footage from Shaider and Kikaider and ruined it! Bastard Doug Sloan! Hey, I like Masked Rider but hate Beetleborgs. Love it when it first aired though.
Actually I loved VR Troopers, and I still do to!! WE ARE VR!!!!

Masked Rider and Beetleborgs, I hate though!!

Keith "JC" Hayward said:
Barbie and The Rockers
:eyebrow: Never heard of that!! Did Barbie have her own Rock Band or something? :laugh:
 
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…