I wouldn't worry about that. Waiting lists for surgery are astronomically long here and if you go to casualty, the average waiting time is around 4 hours (They're not supposed to let you wait any longer than that, but often you will be left waiting much longer and the hospital staff will just put down that it was only 4 hours.) Unless someone was especially tenacious ... that's a lot of time wasted just so you can stare at some woman
Very true! I do agree that it's waste of time staring at women in hospitals. It's really bothering me. So, what's the point of wanting to go to hospital to make up the lazy excuse and lie?
We have beautiful, classy women who knows how to dress here from where I went to hospital. It's really good.
Very true! I do agree that it's waste of time staring at women in hospitals. It's really bothering me. So, what's the point of wanting to go to hospital to make up the lazy excuse and lie?
We have beautiful, classy women who knows how to dress here from where I went to hospital. It's really good.
Very true! I do agree that it's waste of time staring at women in hospitals. It's really bothering me. So, what's the point of wanting to go to hospital to make up the lazy excuse and lie?
We have beautiful, classy women who knows how to dress here from where I went to hospital. It's really good.
Well, there isn't a point ... especially because UK nurses wear uniforms, just like any other country. And doctors wear a long coat, so it's mostly (as the article mentions) non-uniform staff who have to follow the rules. Like me, but then I sit behind a desk in the dark so no one's looking :laugh:
It does only apply to the East and North Hertfordshire NHS Trust for now, though
Well, there isn't a point ... especially because UK nurses wear uniforms, just like any other country. And doctors wear a long coat, so it's mostly (as the article mentions) non-uniform staff who have to follow the rules. Like me, but then I sit behind a desk in the dark so no one's looking :laugh:
It does only apply to the East and North Hertfordshire NHS Trust for now, though
Wh-what? Not exactly, CPS. I'm talking directly to the people who do that. When I was a young teenager, I did make up the lie to leave the classroom to go to nurse's room to see hot woman. But that was wrong for me to make up the lie, so I could go to see that beautiful nurse.
Now, I refuse to tell a lie never again for the rest of my life. I promise to God that I will never going to walk down the path of sin, never again! Though, God's going to forgives all my sins, since we're sinners.
I repented my sins already. I felt so much better now.
Eh. I only like smart women who respects to their bodies, nothing more. I just dislike women who don't show the respect to their bodies by wearing too sexy. There's nothing to embracing human nature about.
Now, I refuse to tell a lie never again for the rest of my life. I promise to God that I will never going to walk down the path of sin, never again! Though, God's going to forgives all my sins, since we're sinners.
So you are gonna to say that fictional characters like Santa Claus, Easter Bunny, etc don't exist to your kids or you would let them thinking these characters actually exist?