TV-Nihon: Magiranger Stage 6!

Doggy Kruger said:
Now only if they'd hurry up with Hibiki :nono:

I believe they'll release it in a marathon style once they'll able to catch up with the series...for now I'm quite happy with their decision of making MAgiranger a weekly and now, HOURLY, release :dance:...
 
Hmm, they subbed Magi Giruma Jinga as Magi Giruma Magi Jinga. Oh well, the episode was even greater second time around. How sad, only two MagiKing eps and now he's gone! I wonder how soon until Magi King can return.
 
Wow! I'm not yet done downloading episode 5 yet. What happens in Episode 6? I know Wolkaiser shows for the first time in episode 5, PLEASE tell me they kill that bloody annoying singing plant in Episode 6! I agree with the Hibiki part, I WANT HIBIKI!!
 

as far as I know, Wolkaiser made his debut in stage 6, not stage 5...

yeah, agree with Basri..protect the plant
 
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…