Tokusatsu Mugen

I tryed to fix the visor, changed the mouth piece and added the communicator

and The ultraman i was trying to make was Ultraman the first.

Much better, DekaRed still looks weird for some reason, also I forgot DekaBreak's "fin" on the back of his head is a little longer than the standard Deka's. You should have used a better reference picture, it looks more like Ultraman Great.
 
Since you mentioned it, here's my Justirider sprites.


I'm just about done with it. Really just have to do the specials.
 
I can do the sprites. I'm really just kind of stuck on what to make one of the moves. Plus, I've been a bit distracted lately.
 
A new move for drake....
Rider Beam!!! :thumbs:

its still W.I.P thats why you see the hit spark up there.
One of Justirider's moves can be Rider kick(with fire)
 
Not entirely let me explain Im a sprite artist my avatar is a cut and made one using Dekabreaks head and the Hopper riders street clothes and the armor is a black Ver. of Rod form I mainly do recolors paste togethers and comics
 
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…