"Shogunizer" http://i29.tinypic.com/143f69c.jpg
(This was made from a pic of some really good cosplayer. I'm not even sure if this is a pre-existing character, or if he made the costume up from whole cloth... as it were.)
Ultraseven X 1 http://i32.tinypic.com/34g2e0l.jpg
(This one, and the following ones for USX, are modified from the original wallpapers -- they've been cropped for 1280x800, and the "pupils" have been removed.)
I'm flattered, bmoney! Hurm... well, I can take a crack at requests, sure. I can't always guarantee I'll be able to fulfill a request, but I'd be willing to give it a try.
Oh, and by the way, here's another Rescue Fire desk I just finished:
Jedi, m'man, I wish I could accommodate you. Unfortunately, I can't seem to find any good (and large) images of R1Max, no matter the pose. Here, though, is at least a fair showcase of R1Max and his power-ups...