Toku on the year you're born?

Basri RX

Prism Flash!
Which heroes premiered on the year you were born?

I'm in '87; so,

1) Hikari Sentai Maskman
2) Chojinki Metalder
3) Kamen Rider Black

 
Now this is a nice topic...

I was born in 1976 so:

Himitsu Sentai Goranger was still airing.
Ninja Captor, Choujin Bibyuun began.

More anime shows were on, really
UFO Robo Grendizer was still airing
Blocker Gundan IV Machine Blaster
Choudenji Robo Combattler V
Daiku Maryu Gaiking
UFO Senshi Dai Apolon
 
Was born in '84, so there were:

1) Choudenshi Bioman
2) Uchuu Keiji Shaider

And there was also the Kamen Rider ZX special, but I don't know if that counts...
 
Quattro said:
Was born in '84, so there were:

1) Choudenshi Bioman
2) Uchuu Keiji Shaider

And there was also the Kamen Rider ZX special, but I don't know if that counts...

Also Seiyun Kamen Machineman
 
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…