To belt or not to belt, that's the question

JC, I LOVE those pics man! Thanks for sharing them. Makes me want to have a belt even more! :dance:

I'll make sure to check out the reviews too!
 
Keith "JC" Hayward said:
That was Chicago's Anime Central.



Shut it, ya Gao Main Bastard! :shakefist:
:laugh:
You're still better than I am...I didn't get to go :(
So you got to impress all the fine ladies w/ your Garren Gear....and...well....no chick is really impressed w/ any of my crap :laugh:

-RF
 
Rider Knight said:
Yeah. Well the only adult belt that they made for Faiz was the Faiz belt and that's not show accurate but has a die-cast buckle and it comes with a pointer and shot. They have no sounds though. The Blade and Garren Buckles say "Turn up" like the do in the show as Chalice says "Change" and Leangle says "Open Up." Only the Rouser's say the names of the attacks and that's only if they're from their suit but I've heard Chalice's deck works on Blade's Rouser. Weird. They don't say the combo either so if you do "Kick. Slash. Thunder" it WON'T say "Lightning Blast" or if you do Garren's "Drop. Fire. Gemini" it won't say the combo, which I forgot what it is. XD But it WILL say the voices of the attacks. Plus the Rouser says "Fusion Jack" and "Evolution King" as well as the King Rouser saying "10, Jack, Queen, King, Ace. Royal Straight Flush!" But I'm more interested in the Hibiki devices as I am loving it really. Heh. In my honest final opinion, if you're only getting one thing I'd say for you to get either the Kaixa belt or the Chalice Rouser. Or if you're getting a weapon too get the Garren Buckle and Rouser. And that's the 2 cents. :D

555 Adult belt phone does have voice like the children belt, right?
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top