K Kivat Some kind of Beast mode Jan 26, 2009 #1 I heard there was. Does anyone have pics of it, and the box for it to? Not custom. The real one.
Sentaifan'07 Xman "Let's DRIVING!!!!!" Jan 27, 2009 #2 What?! I have also heard about the Fire Squad License, but I never seen it before until now. Here it is the video:[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Hzd0550tTw"]Tokusou Sentai Dekaranger Fire Squad License[/ame] Last edited: Jan 27, 2009
What?! I have also heard about the Fire Squad License, but I never seen it before until now. Here it is the video:[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Hzd0550tTw"]Tokusou Sentai Dekaranger Fire Squad License[/ame]
K Kivat Some kind of Beast mode Jan 27, 2009 #3 Sentaifan'07 Xman said: What?! I have also heard about the Fire Squad License, but I never seen it before until now. Here it is the video:Tokusou Sentai Dekaranger Fire Squad License Click to expand... Yup, i saw that yesterday. It's custom. It's hot and very well done. but man, i want to see that Swan.
Sentaifan'07 Xman said: What?! I have also heard about the Fire Squad License, but I never seen it before until now. Here it is the video:Tokusou Sentai Dekaranger Fire Squad License Click to expand... Yup, i saw that yesterday. It's custom. It's hot and very well done. but man, i want to see that Swan.
The Black Sun CHUPA SHOTARO! Jan 27, 2009 #4 DekaSwan License was sold in limited quantities I think. Someone in the comment area of that video said that, CCLemon or someone else.
DekaSwan License was sold in limited quantities I think. Someone in the comment area of that video said that, CCLemon or someone else.
K Kivat Some kind of Beast mode Jan 27, 2009 #5 JayNukkah said: DekaSwan License was sold in limited quantities I think. Someone in the comment area of that video said that, CCLemon or someone else. Click to expand... I know that's what made me make the thread in the 1st place. lol The other day i also checked all the Old Dekaranger websites, possibly hoping to find a toy section like go-on has, http://www.super-sentai.net/collection/toy.html but nada.
JayNukkah said: DekaSwan License was sold in limited quantities I think. Someone in the comment area of that video said that, CCLemon or someone else. Click to expand... I know that's what made me make the thread in the 1st place. lol The other day i also checked all the Old Dekaranger websites, possibly hoping to find a toy section like go-on has, http://www.super-sentai.net/collection/toy.html but nada.