The Stunt People: Undercut - MTV Movie Awards 2006

Bolt said:
Who's your "sempai"?

His name is Yoshida Hiroyuki. As an action director, he worked on Survive Style 5, Dragon Head, and recently on Hold Up Down (an action comedy starring V6). As a stunt co-ordinator/action advisor, he worked on Versus and Shinobi (starring Odagiri Joe). He also done motion capture for Xenosaga 2&3, Death by Degrees, SD Gundam Force and Devil May Cry 3.

You can check out his stunt group's website @ www.udenflameworks.com

Bolt said:
And if you ever want some tips on acrobatics, let me know.

I need all the help I can get. Not only my Sempai, but my Wushu coach said that the acrobatics and breakfalls are what win the auditions. You can't really get auditions on just Wushu alone. That's why I wanna get stuff like my round-offs, back handsprings, back tucks and butterfly twists so badly. So please, if ya got any pointers, by all means share. I'll probably PM you later.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top