The Quarry -The fate of these 9 teen camp counselors is in your hands!

Administrator
Staff member
The Quarry is an interactive story game, and it is the spiritual successor of Until Dawn. Both Games have the same creators, but rather than making this a sequel, and it ends up its own entity because this is for 2k Games and not Sony.
Like its spiritual predecessor, it is an interactive movie where the fate of the characters lies upon your decisions. You can make everyone Survive, Everyone dies, or make your favorite character the sole Survivor. It will have multiple paths and endings because the developers wanted to give your replay value. Former Teen actors will voice the cast and lend their likeness. Ariel Winter, Lance Henriksen, and Brenda Song are teenagers again because their characters got made to look more Youthful. If these three actors annoy you, This Game is your opportunity to see them getting brutally murdered. If you love them, it is your opportunity to protect...

Continue reading...

Last edited by a moderator:

Bob

Bob
I loved Until Dawn, and I was sad not hearing any news about the sequel, but this will do. The environment reminds me a lot of Friday the 13th and Sleepaway Camp.

The characters looks sympathetic. They don't look like the typical horny teens we see in most slasher films.