The Pope's Exorcist

Sounds like it would be an interesting watch. Russell Crowe is a fantastic actor and I am sure that he would do justice to the role of the protagonist. Well made horror movies can keep you glued to the screen in anticipation of the next scene. Not a big fan of horror movies, but I would not miss one based on the real events.
I have no comments on exorcism. Have no personal experience with it and would pray not to have one. But then I can't deny it because there are many mysteries in the way world that are beyond human understanding.
 
Well, I don't believe in this but if you have seen this with your very own eyes then I have to believe in this and I am actually quite scared of these things.
 
All this Bible talk, makes me feel choked. Not religious and I do not want to be stock in a room of religious people.
 
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…