Redryuranger11 Blazing Soul! Jun 24, 2011 #101 Destruction around, explosions all over. Not a cure or revive Kanji to be seen. All because I had no choice but to side with one side. ONORE DICKEIDO! Oh wait, he's not in this battle big_j_ny said: I need to pee..........can I piss on this thread? Click to expand... Go ahead, this is nothing but as Tetsu would say, "Nonsense" right about now.
Destruction around, explosions all over. Not a cure or revive Kanji to be seen. All because I had no choice but to side with one side. ONORE DICKEIDO! Oh wait, he's not in this battle big_j_ny said: I need to pee..........can I piss on this thread? Click to expand... Go ahead, this is nothing but as Tetsu would say, "Nonsense" right about now.
Blade Dancer Not-So-Rabid Blade Fangirl Jun 24, 2011 #102 I'm almost tempted to move this to the RPG forum. :loltongue:
K Kivat Some kind of Beast mode Jun 24, 2011 #103 big_j_ny said: I need to pee..........can I piss on this thread? Click to expand... Piss on GoseiGold. lol
big_j_ny said: I need to pee..........can I piss on this thread? Click to expand... Piss on GoseiGold. lol
NateRiver Welcome Jun 24, 2011 #104 Blade Dancer said: ....What the heck is going on? :sly: Click to expand... A 50 member forum orgy destroying role playing game of doom.
Blade Dancer said: ....What the heck is going on? :sly: Click to expand... A 50 member forum orgy destroying role playing game of doom.
Savior Den-o The Meteor has landed Jun 24, 2011 #105 Blade Dancer said: ....What the heck is going on? :sly: Click to expand... If you remember the thread with Kivat searching for Yui Koike to be his wife, think of this thread as a sequel :thumbs: Yeah you should close the thread now
Blade Dancer said: ....What the heck is going on? :sly: Click to expand... If you remember the thread with Kivat searching for Yui Koike to be his wife, think of this thread as a sequel :thumbs: Yeah you should close the thread now
GoseiGold Member Jun 24, 2011 #106 Kivat said: Piss on GoseiGold. lol Click to expand... *THROWS KIVAT INTO THE PORTAL TO HELL* *KICKS BLADE DANCER DOWN WITH HIM* Now, let's go home Kabuterios, Kuwaga Titan, Gosei Knight, Red Turbo, Red Foreman, DekaMaster, WolzardFire, and Yui
Kivat said: Piss on GoseiGold. lol Click to expand... *THROWS KIVAT INTO THE PORTAL TO HELL* *KICKS BLADE DANCER DOWN WITH HIM* Now, let's go home Kabuterios, Kuwaga Titan, Gosei Knight, Red Turbo, Red Foreman, DekaMaster, WolzardFire, and Yui
DECADE453145 Ankh's hair is simply FABULOUS Jun 24, 2011 #107 Blade Dancer said: I'm almost tempted to move this to the RPG forum. :loltongue: Click to expand... Maybe join that other thread with this thread? Idunnolol
Blade Dancer said: I'm almost tempted to move this to the RPG forum. :loltongue: Click to expand... Maybe join that other thread with this thread? Idunnolol
JFC ♥ 大好き ♥ Jun 24, 2011 #108 Oh for ****'s sake. The least you guys could've done was keep your spamming confined into a single thread. THREAD MERGING POWERS, ACTIVATE.
Oh for ****'s sake. The least you guys could've done was keep your spamming confined into a single thread. THREAD MERGING POWERS, ACTIVATE.
NateRiver Welcome Jun 24, 2011 #109 GoseiGold said: *THROWS KIVAT INTO THE PORTAL TO HELL* *KICKS BLADE DANCER DOWN WITH HIM* Now, let's go home Kabuterios, Kuwaga Titan, Gosei Knight, Red Turbo, Red Foreman, DekaMaster, WolzardFire, and Yui Click to expand... *Gets Portal Gun* *Shoots the portal where the fell down and then shoots Gosei Gold* I THINK YOU MAY HAVE TWINS COMING OUT OF YOU.
GoseiGold said: *THROWS KIVAT INTO THE PORTAL TO HELL* *KICKS BLADE DANCER DOWN WITH HIM* Now, let's go home Kabuterios, Kuwaga Titan, Gosei Knight, Red Turbo, Red Foreman, DekaMaster, WolzardFire, and Yui Click to expand... *Gets Portal Gun* *Shoots the portal where the fell down and then shoots Gosei Gold* I THINK YOU MAY HAVE TWINS COMING OUT OF YOU.