Faded.Memories Im not straight but my boyfriend is Oct 12, 2008 #22 Dammit I forgot about this contest. Ah well.
Ragna "D" BloodEdge By the Power of Gaia!!! Oct 12, 2008 #23 So did I. But if we ever get someone to update the board skins or at least change the old banners we have, I'll make a few. I've been wanting to make one for Castle Crashers. Last edited: Oct 12, 2008
So did I. But if we ever get someone to update the board skins or at least change the old banners we have, I'll make a few. I've been wanting to make one for Castle Crashers.
Keith Justice New Member Oct 12, 2008 #26 The "contest" was kind of a bust. Only one person submitted something, althought it's a DAMN good one and exactly what I was looking for. Feel free to submit one yourself tho. With the massive shortage of submissions, it's highly likely yours will make the cut. Wait to submit it tho 'til after you see the new one so you get a good idea of what I'm looking for...
The "contest" was kind of a bust. Only one person submitted something, althought it's a DAMN good one and exactly what I was looking for. Feel free to submit one yourself tho. With the massive shortage of submissions, it's highly likely yours will make the cut. Wait to submit it tho 'til after you see the new one so you get a good idea of what I'm looking for...
Faded.Memories Im not straight but my boyfriend is Oct 12, 2008 #27 That's another reason I didn't submit anything...you're too friggen picky, Keith.
Aoiblue Raxbait: Hip Oct 19, 2008 #28 im actually working on one right now, Hopefully its good though.
Keith Justice New Member Oct 19, 2008 #29 With all the ones being created now, I need to tighten up... PM them to me and then once I have enough I'll get it put up for vote. Looking forward to the entries and yes... I am picky. :sweat:
With all the ones being created now, I need to tighten up... PM them to me and then once I have enough I'll get it put up for vote. Looking forward to the entries and yes... I am picky. :sweat: