In my opinion the 90's was the turning point when it comes to gaming...Back then arcade was blooming and console gaming are on the rise. Back then arcade centers was the gaming paradise for kids.

Nowadays technology turns the gaming world into different perspectives. Online gaming, Virtual Gaming and super console gaming you name it this era has it.

But sometimes i miss the joysticks and VS playing with your Challenger beside you.
What do you think about this?

Lot of interesting things millenials have. Like supportive parents. Lot of time. No outdoor space to play. And lot of game options, better graphics and lot of multiplayer games.

None of this was possible for the 90s and earlier gamers. I remember the time when we even don't have the money to buy computer let alone games. Today people have more money in hands than anyone.

That is quite true, some kids back then was more to physical game. When console gaming was introduced most of the kids evolved into a house gaming habit. Although console gaming at that time is expensive, people tend to buy it because it was the first of its kind at that time.

90's games are more leisurely. Mario bros., Donkey Kong, Twin Bee, and Islander are some examples. A 90's child will surely relate that these games are played leisurely. The millennial are more hard core and competitive. They spend a lot of time competing with online games and really strive hard just to level up to make their characters stronger.