The Brave Yong Soo-Jung: A Model For Overcoming Adversity

A 100+ episode K-drama? No thanks! Life's too short for that much commitment. And the plot sounds a bit cliche - people separated at birth, evil stepmother, good versus evil. Give me something more original.
I read somewhere that there are only 7 basic plots and writers just have to get creative. The scriptwriters for this series got creative. First of all, I like that the episodes are short. At first, I thought 100 episodes might be too much considering the plot. But that female lead was given some great lines and her character development is awesome! She goes from being innocent and naive to facing off with her enemies.

It was like she thought: “Fool me once? Shame on you cause I was a little girl. Fool me twice? As an adult, you didn't fool me. I just wasn't expecting you to be this malicious. But now that I know you roll … I'm gonna take you down.”
 
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…